Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[FAKE NEWS] The 2020 Corvette Model Year is NOT Sold Out!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Contrary to what Motor Trend magazine reported and Executive Vice President and President, GM The Americas announced at the official 2021 Suburban and Tahoe reveal a couple days ago, the 2020 Corvette model year IS NOT SOLD OUT.

It amazes me how the automotive media will take a comment from someone, and whore it out without taking the time to research all the facts. Considering that TEN Publishing, the publisher of Motor Trend magazine, announced three days ago that they are discontinuing 19 automotive magazines, I'm not surprised that Motor Trend is whoring the streets for click-bait.

Full Story on the Corvette Action Center's Home Page >>>

Attachments

• 2020-corvette-sold-out.jpg
    2020-corvette-sold-out.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 177
Thanks Rob for the true update on the 2020 corvette. Any news on when the plant will start the plant tours. I just noticed you have a 1990 ZR1, I also have a 1990 ZR1 black that I purchased new, still love driving it \ sometimes! I purchased a new 2016 Z51 from MacMulkin in 2016 and love driving that one also. Looking forward to drive the 2020.

• Admin
Thanks Rob for the true update on the 2020 corvette. Any news on when the plant will start the plant tours. I just noticed you have a 1990 ZR1, I also have a 1990 ZR1 black that I purchased new, still love driving it \ sometimes! I purchased a new 2016 Z51 from MacMulkin in 2016 and love driving that one also. Looking forward to drive the 2020.
So far, I haven't heard anything about the plant tours starting back up.

I bought my 1990 ZR-1 back in September of 1994 with 179 miles on it. It's a Canadian ZR-1. I currently have 45,000 miles on it and just put it away last weekend for the winter season. :)

My guess is that plant tours at B.G. will not begin again until C8 production is up to speed and trouble free, so my guess would be April 2020.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom