Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

February 2004: Looking Back - Looking Forward, 2003 - 2004

Thank you!

I've only been a member a short time, but sure have learned a lot in that time. Hope 2004 goes well for you. Know the feeling after having lost my wife to cancer last September.

You made becoming a supporting member easy, and I hope to volunteer at the meet in May to meet some of the other members.

Rob you do a great job here my past year has not been that great either like you hope 04 is better. 5 bucks is a pitance for the wealth of info here i hope what i do contribute is productive although not near as much as other members.If there is any thing i can do to help feel free to pm . keep up the good work and heres for a great 04:beer :upthumbs Steve

Rob,

Awesome site, keep up the great work. I agree with everything you said. It's sad to me that you should have to explain the obvious to everyone, but that's reality. Anyway, you convinced me to become a supporting member, also. Thanks.

Paul

This place rocks !!

This is a great place for all of us, keep up the great work and Thank You for all you do :beer

I will pay asap.

:)

I think the forum changed a lot last year. Maybe grow is a better term instead of change. But I've been a member here since 2001 and it's really grown and changed. There have been the constant supporters of the forum and I hope that I'm one of them. I certainly don't have much technical knowledge and I'll always ask if I don't know. There were a lot of projects that I undertook last year with some encouragement and guidance from the CAC members here. I went to look at a ZR-1 for Sleepyhead last winter and in the process, got the ride of my life in that ZR-1. To think of it, I didn't do it for Sleepyhead, I did it for myself! :L:L:L

2003 was a rough year for me personally. No, I didn't lose my job and no one close to me died. But in terms of relationships with other people, it was very rough and I'm glad that dealing with things like that is done with. A lot of members went through rough times last year and it's just a relief to have this big family on the forum to talk to.

One of the greatest strengths of this forum is that we can talk about anything. We are all human beings first and Corvette enthusiasts second. We all have personal issues and there are a lot of forums that won't let you talk about those issues.

Kudos to the Forum! :beer

Great job Rob! Thanks for all you do and have done for CAC. I am proud to say count me in for another year.

Mike :BOW

Hi Rob,
Finding others who dissagree is enevitable. Having the strenght to follow what you believe (especially when it is correct) show character. That is what permeates thru the entire CAC.
If I agree, I'm on board. If I dissagree, well I just have to go on.
The bottom line is that whatever problems you may have had while "being the captain" of the CAC ship, you have not allowed those problems to affect the course of the CAC.
There are many fine people whose threads, posts and replied I have enjoyed.
Keep on keeping on, and don't forget to wave.
Blew Borg Brian 1 of 58

I don't post much here, but I just wanted to drop in and say I agree 100% with your decision. It's your forum, your rules and I respect your decision.

Rob,
You are a heck of a guy and you have a heck of a site. The people out here have been helpful beyond belief. The credit for that goes back to you. I have had the honor of meeting you. I hope most of the folks here get to the Cruise Fest so they will be able to see for themselves what I am saying.
I am very sorry about your loss. Please keep your eyes aimed toward the heavens.
Do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance whatsoever.
Save the wave!

Read your statement Keep up the good work.I want to gained more knowledge on corvette. New member

Rob,

I agree with your statement 100%. You run a GREAT forum here, sorry I haven't been around much lately. :w

Rob,
Just keep up the good work you have been doing. Places like these have to have
rules. I enjoy this formemensely. Toad

Though I usually subscribe to the Groucho Marx theory that I never would want to be part of a group that would have me as a member;LOL I take pride in being a new supporting member of this forum and hope to be able to contribute as much as I've learned from here.

Good Job!

Rob;

Though I don't usually spend time on forums I find the CAC inviting and informative.:upthumbs I'm sure after meeting so many great Corvette people since buying my first one in 1969 that the group will continue to do many good things.
My checks on its way. Hope 2004 is good to you. Also hoping to do the Auburn Cruise. :cool

Thanks Ike:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom