Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Feedback on Corvette Parts Vendor

91-Vetteman

Corvette
1991 Blue Coupe
As I have said in a couple of earlier posts, I started out replacing my radio, now that I have taken both the gauge bezel and shift bezel out to do so, I might as well replace all of these parts. I have found this vendor, Willcox Inc. of Jeffersonville, IN "All new Corvette parts sold at wholesale" Has anyone purchased interior replacement parts from this company ? How was quality ?? service ?? Thanx !! John

I have been using Corvette Central. I like their service, shipping is fast. I live in Canada so the products have to go thru Customs and I have never had any problems. Corvette Central clears the products thur Customs before shipping. The last order I place I rec'd in three business days. Heck items mailed in Canada doesn't come that fast.

I used Wilcox for replacement seat covers installed over new foam. My concern was color match and how well the new covers fit.
They were nothing short of SUPER to deal with. The price beat everyone else, shipping was fast and on the date they said. The quality was super also. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for restore parts. They are also very helpful when you call them.
;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom