Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ferrari F430 vs. C6 Z06

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
All I saw was the Z06 pulling away the whole time. :L

Ferraris are captivating automotive works of art, I’d love to have seat time in one once before I die... but $220+ K should buy you an ubeatable car right out of the stable!

B17Crew
:w

C6 vs F-430

I had the oportunity yesterday to be next to a F-430 that drives around near my home. We had a small stretch of open road and opened the cars up. I was amazed at how well my C6-Z51 kept up with the Ferrari. If this had been an off the line start he would have been ahead. We saved our clutches instead and pushed the engines from 30mph. It was a sight to see such a high end sports car having the Vette tag along. :D Wow! My respect for the Vette grows even more. That Z06 video was just amazing.

Wow :eek. I love the quote "Damn he's waiting for me". What an amazing car.

What a great video, Rob!

Just no comparison, is there?

I will own one some day. In 3-4 years. :)

Darn!!! I always thought owning a good 'ol C6 vert someday would make me happy (..and it probably would, too!). But after seeing that vid, I want a ZO6!!!!

Hey Jim, think they'll give us a multiple purchase discount??? :L

Darn!!! I always thought owning a good 'ol C6 vert someday would make me happy (..and it probably would, too!). But after seeing that vid, I want a ZO6!!!!

Hey Jim, think they'll give us a multiple purchase discount??? :L

I will arrange the discount. You just have to find the money for us both! :D

I Wonder how well my 02 Z would fare, i suppose not too well, but i dont think id have the jewels or the skill to take my car to a track.

Im a Lambo man myself so seeing a Ferrari lose is... well thats not important. Im curious to see how a Murcielago would perform against a Z like that, maybe not too good since I dont think it handles all that well :confused

Theres just no competition for the Z in the price range, and still barely any in the performance range either.

If this doesn't sell you on a new Corvette Z06, nothing will. Enjoy
I did; thanks. I have a cash bonus coming and am thinking Z again......

I wished that I'd been at the Drag track to witness the blown Vette beat my good friend's state-of-the-art top fuel dragster, last week. To be fair, as a new driver, he was captivated by the Vette's launch and missed his go light. :w

If money weren't an issue I'd buy the F430...and a Z06...and a Porsche GT3...and a Lambo LP640...and a Ford GT...and a Saleen S7...and a Mosler...well, that's one for everyday of the week. Oh, and let's not forget a '65 VW bug red w/ the beige interior. Had one when I was 17. Brand new...$1,645. Ah, those were the days and gas was $.30 gal. Filled up that bug for $3.00

The 430 is a nice car but, way underpowered. The Z just put the distance on him too many times. Yeah........ wanted to play with that Vette some more? How much embarassment can this guy take? Had his azzzz handed to him more than once.
:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom