Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally I Got One!

buckskin

Corvette
1986 bright red coupe
I just purchased my retirement present to myself, a red 1986 Corvette Base Coupe. I have always wanted one and found a nice one with 36,000 mile on it for a price I could not pass up. I probably will have lots of dumb questions for a while and hope you are patient with me. I am looking forward to enjoying this and your comraderie as time goes by. Yee Haa!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome and Congratulations

I just purchased my retirement present to myself, a red 1986 Corvette Base Coupe. I have always wanted one and found a nice one with 36,000 mile on it for a price I could not pass up. I probably will have lots of dumb questions for a while and hope you are patient with me. I am looking forward to enjoying this and your comraderie as time goes by. Yee Haa!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and CONGRATULATIONS to the world of CORVETTES
, you will never be the same :happyanim: And there is no dumb questions , maybe dumb answers would be more like it. So ask away someone from CAC will do their very best to help if and where they can. The members and staff are the BEST of the BEST and the main thing we all have in common is :v

-Bill

Welcome to the Forum Buckskin. :w

Memories.....

My first ride in a Corvette was in a 67 ragtop, guess that's where I got the bug.

Buckskin,
First welcome to CAC and the group..

Enjoy it. IMO, the absolute best Corvette is the one you own and it doesn't get any better than owning one..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom