Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally

messenger

Corvette
1995 polo green conv
April has finally arrived here in the Midwest time to bring her out again oh no it's raining .Got her out on Saturday had magnaflow ss mufflers installed, love the sound but i think i miss the stock mufflers just a tad,i will keep these on though at least for a while they are not noisy just not as quiet as before.i got a great deal from Performance Peddler $360.00 for mufflers K&N filter and free shipping not sure if i will use the filter though,great people to do business with would buy from them again.Thanks to all on this site for all of your posts

Keep the magnaflows for a while. They'll grow on you. When I had mine installed, right away I loved them. But they're a good muffler. If you don't like them now give it a week or two, you will.
Enjoy the cruising!

I'm with you on the April thing. Took it out last Friday and I had a great time. The weather was just great....a real vette day! The thrill is always there. V8 roar is a beauitiful thing....I just can't see those four bangers with the overlarge tube sticking out the back.....do they really think that sounds good? Wht the F...? Enjoy the magnaflows!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom