Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finding my old 74

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Does anybody know of a free or very inexpensive way to find an old flame--oh I mean car?

I wish I could find out where my 74 Stingray is right now. I drove it through high school and the first part of college. I know this will sound weird, but the other night I had a dream that I stumbled upon it. In the dream, the fellow that had it was trying to sell it. It had been wrecked and all beat up. I was trying to figure out a way to come up with the cash when I woke up.

That got me thinking. Where is it now?

The last time I saw it was in 1989. We had just traded it into Lloyds Corvettes in Jacksonville. I think I still have some papers around with the vehicle description number.

It was torch red with ground effects, pace car front spoiler, fiberlgass bumpers with the 82 style in the rear. It had black interior, four speed, air, 350, and ralley wheels.

Man I miss that car.

Oh my dear...

my bad.....gosh you guys...don't ever listen to me. I obviously have no clue of what I''m talking about. :r Believe me when I say....that used to be a site for vehicles history reports. I swear it did!!! I"m outta here...I've embarrassed myself quite enough today.....later!

Jenni:bash

74 vette

Chris send me the vin if you still have it and I'll see what I can find. If its still in Florida I think I can locate it.
Roy

VIN

Just found the VIN on an old piece of paper.

1Z37T4S411454

I will be anxious to hear what you can find.

Thanks,

Chris

That would be so cool if it is here in the Forum with one of our community members.

Re: VIN

Chris McDonald said:
That would be so cool if it is here in the Forum with one of our community members.

Wouldn't that be something? :cool

74 vette

Sorry Chris but I can't find a listing for your vin in Fla or surrounding states.

Dearest Resto75,

My vette came from Florida also, can I give you my VIN # as well as see what you can come up with?

Jenni :confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom