Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First post here

clapped.zr1

Corvette
2011 black zr1 3zr
Hello everyone, my name is Clayton. I am the owner of serial #763 zr1 car. This is my first post on the forum but I have been active in Facebook groups and on other social media accounts. My username on everything is clapped.zr1 if you would like to see more of the car.

Attachments

• IMG_7869.jpeg
    IMG_7869.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Nice! Welcome aboard Clayton, from another ZR1 owner. C4 ZR-1 though

Appreciate the quick warm welcome. After getting my car stock, It would be fun to compare driving with a stock c4 zr1 to just see the difference from over the years. You have an awesome car as well!

Reactions: Rob
The C6 ZR1 is much more refined and brutal with that forced induction. The C4 ZR-1 is more, raw. Not as powerful as the C6 ZR1 in engine and chassis, but still fun to drive and experience in its own way.

Right now, mine is garaged. It's a Canadian ZR-1 that came equipped with daytime running lights. The headlights are always popping up and down due to a light sensor at the top of the dash. The passenger side headlight gear has worn out. I have a brass gear replacement, but I've been so busy with work, I haven't had a chance to replace it yet.

It needs to be soon though. I'm way overdue for a drive in the ole girl.

I hope to be able to experience driving one sometime as well as a c7 zr1 just to be able to see how they all are but the c4 is really the og that started it all so you got the coolest. You’ve just had it sitting for awhile and haven’t had much interest to get back into it or have gotten busy with other things in life? At least it doesn’t need much done at all and you should definitely try to get it out soon while it’s summer!

Work has just really kept me busy. I'm hoping to replace the headlight gear by next weekend. The C7 ZR1 is phenomenal. That's on my bucket list for someday

Makes sense, thats how life goes sometimes but I’ll be waiting to see if you post pics of it out then! Also, that would be super cool to get one of those to have with yours. I have no problem with you for skipping my generation car haha.

Reactions: Rob
Makes sense, thats how life goes sometimes but I’ll be waiting to see if you post pics of it out then! Also, that would be super cool to get one of those to have with yours. I have no problem with you for skipping my generation car haha.
Haha, I don't want to skip your generation. I have a 2012 Centennial Edition ZR1 on my bucket list too!

Alright there we go, that’s good! Lolll. And I like the idea of it being black. Wish my paint had that metallic in it.

Welcome aboard, clapped! :w Nothing against any other generation ZR1's but my choice would be the C6. We love 007 with all the luggage space we have when we travel.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom