Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First ride of Spring

hdkeno

Corvette
2005 Victory Red coupe
I couldnt resist,after having my 81 sitting in the garage most of the winter,today after work I fired her up and took her olut for a nice cruise on the highway.

Roads were bare and dry,no puddles or sand,and temps were in the 50's.

Got it up to about 90-100,on one long stretch or highway,with light traffic .

But mostly ran about 80-85 in the left lane for about 20 miles.

When I got her home she purred,as smooth as could be.:cool

Ah, I needed that little spin to reenergize myself for the nice weather,that is soon to come.

Later, Ken

77 degrees here in Maryland today. Took the Z-28 for a (loud) ride (newly installed chambered exhaust). Of course the Vette's interior is still under renovation!

I did the same. It is so tempting after the long winter. Great day and good times cruising. The weather is soon to change again though.

77 degrees here in Maryland today. Took the Z-28 for a (loud) ride (newly installed chambered exhaust). Of course the Vette's interior is still under renovation!
hey fine 69 which of your classic cars is faster had to ask

No driving here yet. My car is in my garage. My transmission is in my mechanic's garage. ;shrug

hey fine 69 which of your classic cars is faster had to ask

The Vette is faster - hands down. Although the Z is also fast, it's like a go-cart compared to the Shark!
:lou

No driving here yet. My car is in my garage. My transmission is in my mechanic's garage. ;shrug
Did you have any news on that. Is he fixing it up or ??

:w

I drove mine before the Spring Snow arrived, but havent yet (again).. We'll do inspection soon and then it's off to fun times.. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom