Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{For Sale} 1991 ZR1 w/ Aerobody w/in>

*89x2*

Saw this in the ZR1 section:

"This is a 1991 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody(1 of about 19). This car has been extensively upgraded, very well kept and obsessively pampered. Some of the mods include: DRM 475/415 engine upgrade package with powder coated upper intake and cam covers,63mm throttle body, FX3 computer upgrade, center mount "Speedster" style polished stainless cat-back exhaust, OZ Mito 3 piece wheels,18x10 front, 18x12 rear, all with new Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Stainless steel brake lines, DRM "Quicker Quarter" suspension, Ron Davis aluminum radiator, 180 deg. t-stat, cold air package w/ K&N filter,single mass flywheel, 4:09 rear gears with speedo correction. I have receipts from day one including all modifications performed. Work was performed at DRM, Exotic Muscle,& Corvette Connection. Overall condition is excellent. Just turned 26k miles. Call or e-mail me for more info. Reason for selling: buying another "toy" Price: $36k"

here is "Zipnz's contact info"
contact info for this Callaway

$36k sounds good. Rumor has it that it's not a 415 c.i.d. car... but that it's a DRM475 package. Not to confuse the two, but the bottom end of that motor is still the original displacement if I'm not wrong.

Wasn't this car on the for sale block not too long ago?

Yeap, that looks like Clints old car. He had it for almost a year. That car is loaded with DRM goodies, but it's not a 415 ci. as far as I know either.

That car is not a Callaway CR1... It's a ZR1 with an Aerobody kit that was put on at some point. I hope no one is confused by that. It's a nice car but it's never been anywhere near Old Lyme CT.

I wish I had the money to buy this car. I've loved it ever since Clint owned it which is the frist time I ever saw it.

Yes, just to clarify, the engine is a Doug Rippie modified 475 hp 415 tq package. In real world numbers, that equates to ~390rwhp. The details of this mod can be found on his website. Sorry for the confusion.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom