Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale: 2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Convertible - Loaded - 41,888 miles

Vettin Man

Corvette
2013 Artic White 427 Convertible
The time has come to go for a 60th anniversary car so thisone will have to move out of the garage. Dark Bowling Green Metallic exterior with Light Oak top, Light Oakinterior and Magnesium Wheels make the car a stunner. According to black book1663 total DBGM were built out of 33,682 cars in 2000, 777 of them wereconvertibles. In 2001, 447 DBGM convertibles were built then that was it. Aboutevery option you could get:

Dual Power Sport Seats
Memory Package
Floor Mats (duh)
Body Side Moldings
Dual Zone A/C
Automatic transmission (actually standard, just forclarification)
Performance Rear Axle (3.15)
Active Handling System
Delco Stereo with cassette (standard)
12 disc CD changer
Bose speaker package (STANDARD)
Power Telescoping and tilt steering wheel
Magnesium Wheels
Twilight Sentinel
Fog Lamps
Head Up Display
Z51 performance handling package

The car is in nearly perfect shape with only 41,888 miles.Mechanically everything works great. I have had to have the A/C recharged oncewhen I first bought it over two years ago. I changed all the fluids then aswell including tranny, oil, diff, radiator, brakes. I have changed the oil onetime since then late last fall. (have only put 1800 miles on it since I boughtit)

Interior is perfect.

Exterior has one scratch on hood about an inch long that isthrough the clear coat I think but not through the paint. Can't see it fromthree feet away. Rocker panels have a few little chips that are like most carsthat have been on the highway but nothing bad at all, again not noticeable frommore than a couple feet away staring at it.

Front tires are Goodyear Eagle F1s (like stock) that werepretty new when I bought the car. Still in great shape. The rears were not sogood so I just put a brand new set of Michelin PS 2s on the back less than acouple hundred miles ago. All are runflats.

That's all I can really think of. Pictures are at: http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=billscorvettes&page=billscorvettes/pictures&album=10&albumPath= Be sure to click on Full Screen in upperright hand corner for best viewing. Best way to contact me is email at vettinman@att.net

Price -- $22,000

Beautiful Corvette, Vettin Man! The DBGM C5's are stunning!
I was wondering if you could tell me about the C1 wall hanging in this photo:

attachment.php

I've seen one like it before but I've never been able to find where (or for how much) they can be purchased.

Thanks in advance - and good luck with your sale!

:wJane Ann

Attachments

• 2000 DBGM Convertible.JPG
    2000 DBGM Convertible.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 274
Sorry. Can't help with the sale but do need a Corvette assigned vanity plate.
Any year plate with any reading/saying. S Carolina
Thanks

Vanity Bob
731 Oak St
Johnstown, Pa 15902

Jane Ann,

That was there when I bought the house from a friend of mine. He can't remember where he got it but said it was around $3500. I have seen them a time or two in catalogs or online but can't remember where. I would bet the folks at the Corvette Museum store could help you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom