Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale: 84-96 Corvette Windshield Reveal Molding Set

SPEEDEMON

Corvette
Ex 1995 ZR-1 Aqua/Blk #389, 2010 ZR1 JSB/Blk #1549
This is a used set of windshield moldings I have off my 95 ZR-1. This set of moldings are in very good mint condition with no damage, maybe very little paint wear if any I doubt since the car has been garage all it’s life. I replaced the windshield in October 2005 along with the moldings when the car had only 15,000 miles. The windshield was replaced not due to damage, but due to delamination as to a common problem with most ZR-1 windshields. You’ll just need to clean the old weather-strips off and apply new weather-strips to use. As you know if you have been looking for these you know what the prices are on these, the prices are unreal for a new set. I know I bought one when I replaced the windshield! I can almost guarantee you that you’re not going to find a set like this used in this condition. Don't laugh, check the prices new and you'll see. I’m starting off with a price of $300.00 or a best offer plus shipping, e-mail me with your best offer if you're interested in this set. I will accept a cashier’s check or money order or PayPal for an addition 4% to the total to cover the service charge. Please contact me if you have any questions.

DSCN3308.jpg

DSCN3310.jpg

DSCN3309.jpg

Thanks

SOLD!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom