Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale

C

Chick

My 89.. 26k and you know it has been Master Tech owned (one owner) and maintained. E-mail me, then we can talk on the phone. Tires are brand new and the car is in great condition. If I were to keep it would there be anything I'd do to it, yes, a few minor details due to age certainly not abuse or driving. Please only if your truly interested and we can discuss price. I can tell you this you won't find an 89 in better mechanical or physical condition.

See it here http://vettechick.com/gallery2.htm

chick@vettechick.com
Denise

Why I am selling it

I am moving from the Boston area (my vettes are always stored from October until April every year) to SW Florida before the end of 2003 and I plan on replacing the 89 Corvette with a Chevelle SS and more $$ of course. I am keeping my other Corvette.

I hope it goes to a nice home Chick...pretty car...I hope the new SS is a 66...The "Quintessential Classic Muscle Car" If you are a true New Englander...you are going to hate Florida :)

I'm undecided like a kid in a candy store... 66 chevelle or GTO or 70 Chevelle ss big block...either the LS5 or 6...I guess I won't know until I see it.

Love the Chevelles... I picked up a 73 Camaro...
Keeping me busy...

Good luck selling the vette... looks in great shape.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom