Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For those of you with '93's.....check these out

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
My Dad has a '93 & I made these as a gift. I thought they looked pretty original and neat, so I thought I'd share:). I took a couple of pics with them on my car just to get an idea of what they looked like....

sill_01.jpg

sill_02.jpg

sill_03.jpg

sill_04.jpg

Jay

Jay, I just had a 93 in the shop, and it still had the original plastic there. He could use a set of those to protect the plastis as it is getting a little worn..........Are you going to market them:cool.............Steve

Now those are cool, Jay

I don't know about the washing machine market but Steve is right, you could sell those to C4 owners. You have definately found a need to satisfy.

Tom

Awesome idea. I think I'm going to do that now. Thanks Jay! :upthumbs

ssvett said:
Jay, I just had a 93 in the shop, and it still had the original plastic there. He could use a set of those to protect the plastis as it is getting a little worn..........Are you going to market them:cool.............Steve

He had the original plastic there? On a '93? '93s had carpeting on the sills?:crazy

Yea, I know.

Rob, It was the plastic that Chevy put on it at the factory, that the dealer should have removed. This car has a very few miles and the owner is very particular..............It is the one we just painted and put the Greenwood ground effects on.The paint was OK he just wanted a little more depth, he's got it now.......:cool ..........Steve

ssvett said:
He could use a set of those to protect the plastic as it is getting a little worn...

:L You and Tom ~ What a sense of humor!! :L

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom