Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

found mice under my dash anyone...

Glad to hear it is working out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. we did.. silently.

no one else shared my sense of humour
I married an editor, so the typo was an obstacle the size of a mouse fart.... Oops, insensitive of me. :w

Sat in the sun all day, :puke ...................... back to the dealer. However, on the way, I leaned on the armrest in the center console and got a whiff. opened the door and took a snort . OMG. So the complete console is coming apart today.:mad:mad:mad:mad

HAPPY DAY!! They found 2 of the dead basterds and a nest the size of a softball under the shifter boot between the floorpan. Uggg finally. Now gotta figure somewheres to keep it safe next winter.

Speaking of safe winter storage, a co-worker years ago said she stored hers in a huge air plastic sealed bag, anyone ever here of that??? Would ask her, but sadly she died in a crash a few years ago.

Speaking of safe winter storage, a co-worker years ago said she stored hers in a huge air plastic sealed bag, anyone ever here of that??? Would ask her, but sadly she died in a crash a few years ago.

I live on a farm with lots of big fields we see mice all the time. I also have a few outside cats never found any mice near or in the garage or house.

Vehicle Bags - Car storage solutions for garage storage of classic cars and trucks covers all years makes and models
10 Tips for Indoor Car Storage | eBay

A neighbor uses one that has an air pump that keeps the bag inflated; different bag.

This answered a question:
[h=2]Can mice chew through a vehicle bag?[/h] They can chew through almost anything. Since they can not smell or see anything in the bag there is no reason for them to do it. We do get several reports a year about a mouse building a nest underneath and then chewing around the nest area, putting holes in the bottom of the bag. Usually they don?t bother the vehicle, but it has happened.

Probably NOT the time to speak of "all God's creatures......" :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom