Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FRC/Z06 trunk partition

DRTH VTR said:
I said that I would post some pictures, so here they are. The difference between stock color and aftermarket color seems exagerated in these pictures. The difference can be seen, but it is pretty close. My friend did not see it until I mentioned it. I am happy with the partition. It is solid, fits well, is covered neatly, has some velcro attachments (that I did not need to use), and decreases sound form the rear. I even like the sound of the stereo better. The pictures did not come over as well as I had hoped. I used a flash and they are still too dark.
DRTH....glad you are pleased!!! I have had the same problem with taking pictures, the flash really does not do the color match any justice. I do offer a money back guarantee and so far, (crossed fingers) not a single return and over 150 sold.

Take Care,

Jim

jevose said:
Patrick...Thanks, yes..send it to me
Jevose,
I'll pass your interest along to Rob, our Site Adminstrator. I'm sure he'll be in touch shortly!

:w
-Patrick

I got mine today, and it looks nice. Fit real well and does seem to cut the noise from the rear of the car. Although I am still running stock pipes.:( Thanks Jim.

That partition looks great. I'll be ordering one very soon. :)

Just received my partition yesterday morning...

Fits great! Great product for the price :)

Check them out before you spend a lot more money somewhere else.

Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom