Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FREE silver C4 center caps

K

KREX 725

I'm getting ready to move soon, so I'm trying to dump some stuff sitting around my place. When I bought some ZR-1 wheels earlier this year, the place sent me some C4 center caps, HOWEVER, this center section doesn't really fit right on them, so I didn't trust them staying on my wheels. I ended up just using the stock caps that were already on my wheels. So, if anyone is interested in trying to get these stick-on emblems (the bowtie/checker part) to stay on, or just want some extras, contact me at krex725@yahoo.com. All I'm asking for is $3 by Paypal to ship them.

Thanks!

:beer

I'm getting ready to move soon, so I'm trying to dump some stuff sitting around my place. When I bought some ZR-1 wheels earlier this year, the place sent me some C4 center caps, HOWEVER, this center section doesn't really fit right on them, so I didn't trust them staying on my wheels. I ended up just using the stock caps that were already on my wheels. So, if anyone is interested in trying to get these stick-on emblems (the bowtie/checker part) to stay on, or just want some extras, contact me at krex725@yahoo.com. All I'm asking for is $3 by Paypal to ship them.

Thanks!

:beer
I sent you a pm ,,, i'm interested.............

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom