Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Front license plate holders (Su*k) IMHO

caddy

Corvette
2005 C6 LeMans Blue
This is a question for all you C6 owners who are unfortunate enought to live in a state the requires a front license plate like Texas and NJ....etc. anyway have any of you folks ever heard of a site with the web address of: WWW.IAPRODUCTS.COM? The reason I ask is because the other day I was looking in a corvette magazine and there was an Ad in the back for this company with that web address, and they were advertising a new device for the front license plate on a C6, and the ad went on to say that you didn't need tools or you didn't need to drill holes etc all this really neat stuff, however when I went to the web address...NOTHING, it redirected me to some other location.....anyway there was also a phone number...well guess what I have called 4 times left my home, work and cell number and I ain't heard SQUAT!! The idea sounds great and so did the ad, so it makes me wonder if this is such a great tool why the redirected web address???Why no response on the phone calls???
I thought I would throw that out there and see if any of you folks have heard of or seen the ad about this product?
Thanks

How about SuperSpectureGuard plate?

This plate is suppose to hide your license number from photo cams from all angles. Anyone here try it?

I saw a special on TV not too long ago (I think it was dateline or 60 minutes). None of the devices they tried blocked the plate number in the photograph. Oddly enough, in NY covering your plate with anything( even things clear) is now illegal and the local police are starting to cite tickets on parked or moving cars with a cover over the plate

caddy said:
This is a question for all you C6 owners who are unfortunate enought to live in a state the requires a front license plate like Texas and NJ....etc. anyway have any of you folks ever heard of a site with the web address of: WWW.IAPRODUCTS.COM? The reason I ask is because the other day I was looking in a corvette magazine and there was an Ad in the back for this company with that web address, and they were advertising a new device for the front license plate on a C6, and the ad went on to say that you didn't need tools or you didn't need to drill holes etc all this really neat stuff, however when I went to the web address...NOTHING, it redirected me to some other location.....anyway there was also a phone number...well guess what I have called 4 times left my home, work and cell number and I ain't heard SQUAT!! The idea sounds great and so did the ad, so it makes me wonder if this is such a great tool why the redirected web address???Why no response on the phone calls???
I thought I would throw that out there and see if any of you folks have heard of or seen the ad about this product?
Thanks
There is another alternative and it is the Speed Lingerie Bra with the license plate holder. You don't have to put the plate in initially just keep it in the car and if you do get pulled over put it in the envelope in front of this cover.

Dom said:
I saw a special on TV not too long ago (I think it was dateline or 60 minutes). None of the devices they tried blocked the plate number in the photograph. Oddly enough, in NY covering your plate with anything( even things clear) is now illegal and the local police are starting to cite tickets on parked or moving cars with a cover over the plate
If this is so then why don't these frauds get into trouble by consumer protection agencies?

I wish I can answer that.

But there are plenty of products out there that can't do what they claim or at least as well as they claim to.

Talked to Alex of IAPRODUCTS via Email this morning...he was out of town. You can reach him at Rocky Mountain Corvette at 303-539-9988.

Alex is a helluva guy...I wouldn't have made to Cruisefest last year if not for him.

Bill

geekinavette said:
Talked to Alex of IAPRODUCTS via Email this morning...he was out of town. You can reach him at Rocky Mountain Corvette at 303-539-9988.

Alex is a helluva guy...I wouldn't have made to Cruisefest last year if not for him.

Bill
So would he know if the Super SpectureGuard license plate works?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom