Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Front License Plate Poll

I live in a state that requires a front license plate. However, I think it is ugly! I choose to leave it off and put my 'Corvette' cover on. I see a lot of other owners that do the same. Just curious,

• How many of you folks do not put on the front plate even though it is illegal to do so where you live?
  • If you do leave it off, how much trouble do you get from the cops?

I just had the Bumper replaced and the center fill plate repainted and cleared I'm gonna rock this all year...i'm gonna try and tell the cop that the filler is epoxied to the bumper and i cant remove it( Until) I get caught and have to tag the front, i have the clear fill plate...i'll rock that after i get caught

I live in NY which requires a front plate but i haven't installed it because I bought the car with the filler plate in and I don't know how to remove it How do you remove it so I can install the front plate if I decide to?

2 small philips head screws just have to look for them they are there

TN doesnt require a front tag and I hated the looks of the front pocket. I made mine a smooth.

Picture91vette101.jpg

Hi Black Bart,
I'm new to this site because I saw your front license plate grill on an image search on Google and wanted to get in touch. Can you let me know where you purchased this?
Thank you..Jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom