Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1969 Convertible - $28,500 - CA

V

VetteFinders

1969 Convertible Corvette for sale
VIN: 194679S708512
350 ci 350 hp
M21 4 Speed Transmission
51,000 Original Miles
Riverside Gold with Black interior

This is a beautiful car that has been in San Diego its whole life. I bought it from a family that owned it since 1971.

The car's options are PS,PW,Tilt-tele, L46 engine, M21 with 3.70,AM-FM radio,alarm, and two tops. Everything is matching numbers down to the carb, alternator, distributor, and even the starter. The trans and rear are original. The car has never been modified. The frame is so clean that the original factory part number stencil was still there!

This Corvette is just finishing a repaint in base/clear after being stripped to the glass. It only had a few minor cracks.The chrome is redone and ALL the weatherstripping is new. New Al Knoch black top. Car also has factory hardtop. THe undercarriage is detailed and has new shocks, tires, SS calipers, and aluminized exhaust/mufflers.

THe engine compartment is detailed and all the engine accessories are rebuilt. The interior has excellent original door panels, dash, and center console, original radio and bezels etc. The carpet, Al Knoch leather seat covers (originally vinyl), ebrake console, and rear luggage door assembly is new. I still have the original front shocks that were on the car when I changed to the Monroe gas ones I installed. The car is coming out of the paint shop about Jan 26 so I'll have more pics after that. I have some minor interior assembly to finish. The exterior pic is of a similar car(sorry!), the engine compartment shots are of this car. You must see this one to appreciate and one like this doesn't come along very often.

Price: $28,500.00

Click here for photos (3) and contact information

69%20vette%20riverside%20gold.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom