Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 1976 Red Corvette Stingray T-Top L82

U

ultimatepaintball

For Sale 1976 Corvette L82 T-Top Stingray. Matching #'s. Engine runs great, paint is mirror finish. Brand New Tires. Many upgrades done to restore the vette; Alternator, Radiator, new shocks, new brakes, new chrome trim, new muffler plus more. It does have a couple of fiberglass cracks in the rear which could be fixed.

A couple of custom upgrades have been done. A spoiler in the rear and side flares make this vette one of a kind.

Mileage is exempt, the speedometer shows 36744. The speedometer is not working though so don't know how long ago it quit working. I bought the vette is 2004, I knew the guy who had it before me. He was the one that put all the new parts on the car. He only drove it once in a while and was always garage kept. Since I have had it, the vette has been garage kept and I have only drove it around the block a few times so mileage is probably not too far off, but no way too know for sure.

The interior is great. Carpet is clean no tears. Seats I don’t think are original they are custom. Seats are clean no tears.

The fuel gauge works, a new thermostat was installed, battery & oil gauge does not work. Lights pop up and work fine; right one is slower than left. Wipers do not work. The vette just needs a few little things fixed nothing major. The body and engine is awesome though which you can tell by the pics below.

I do have some extra parts which hasn’t been installed which will be included. A new light bulb set and speedometer cable.

Here is some pics:
corvettedriverside.jpg

corvetteflares.jpg

corvettefront.jpg

corvettemirrorfinish.jpg

corvetterear.jpg

corvettepassenger.jpg

corvetteengine.jpg

Asking price is $13,900 or best offer.
Payment must be by cash or wire transfer or certified funds. We can also accept credit card payment but extra 2% to cover credit card fees.
My name is Steve McCarty, call my cell phone at 573-366-5548 or call my business at 573-358-1300. Email is quickpros@charter.net

Need To Sell

Willing to take 12900 or best offer. Awesome corvette, many new parts, runs great. Call 573-366-5548 or email quickpros@charter.net

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom