Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Fs: 96 383 Lt4

1996 LT4 Topic
G

guessguy

FS:1996 383 450 HP Collector Edition LT4

I've decided part ways with my customized 383 LT4 (if the right deal comes along). Car only has 47K miles and 9K miles on the new rebuilt motor. Below are some pics and specs. Seeking $29,000. Only serious Vette enthusiasts please.

http://ca.geocities.com/guessguy25/vette.html

Sell that Mustang instead!

69autoXr said:
Sell that Mustang instead!

I second you on that! :L

Wow, that is one sharp looking car. A stroker LT4 is one of my dream cars. Unfortunately, I only have that kind of money in my dreams. :cry

Can you tell me the best place to get my LT4 engine stroked to 383.
What would be the total cost to do that.

edmund you can get a stroker motor built and installed for around 6-8k easily. Lingenfelter is too overpriced for a simple build. 6-8k includes install and dyno tuning.

JIMO..

Mad-Mic said:
edmund you can get a stroker motor built and installed for around 6-8k easily. Lingenfelter is too overpriced for a simple build. 6-8k includes install and dyno tuning.

JIMO..

Yeah I know, but it's a Lingenfelter! :L

Nawlins

Theres a shop in Nawlins that does a lot of work to Camaros, Firebirds, and Vettes that would probabally be in the same price range. Can't remember the name of the place, but I've seen their add in the back of Hot Rod or Chevy Performance magazines. Maybe a search on Google will turn up something.

:w

Dammit man said:
Who does it for 6-8K ????

I think most shops do it for that range. You are paying more for the Lingenfelter name; kind of like paying more for Nike shoes. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom