Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: New MagnaFlow 15437 C5 X-Pipe, stainless steel

T

time4C6

I have a new, never installed, MagnaFlow X-pipe that I did not use on my 2004 C5, because I ended up using the MagnaFlow mufflers only, along with a full SuperMaxx header exhaust system. It is now too late to return the X-pipe back to where I bought it, so you can profit from my loss.

I believe this pipe fits any non-Z06 model 1997-2004 C5 model, but you should confirm that to be sure. It may even fit Z06 models of that generation, but again, you must confirm that.

Retail price at MagnaFlow is $546.35. I checked Summit Racing and at other similar sites, the X-pipe there is $329.95, plus shipping.

I'll sell for $200 plus whatever the local UPS store charges to ship to your address.

The first person to confirm their purchase with a non-refundable $50 deposit with either a certified bank check or confirmed PayPal payment can have the pipe. At that point I'll get the price from UPS to box it up and ship to you from my local UPS store. When the buyer forwards me the balance of the payment including the shipping costs, and whatever UPS charges for $200 of insurance, which won't be much, I'll ship it out. I'll add no mark up for shipping. What UPS charges is what you'll pay.

Here is the link to MagnaFlow's listing for the pipe: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=main&id=330

Here's some photos I took of the pipe. Thanks. Hope someone can put the pipe to good use!

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

X-Pipe no longer available. It has SOLD.

The X-Pipe has SOLD.

I have a new, never installed, MagnaFlow X-pipe that I did not use on my 2004 C5, because I ended up using the MagnaFlow mufflers only, along with a full SuperMaxx header exhaust system. It is now too late to return the X-pipe back to where I bought it, so you can profit from my loss.

I believe this pipe fits any non-Z06 model 1997-2004 C5 model, but you should confirm that to be sure. It may even fit Z06 models of that generation, but again, you must confirm that.

Retail price at MagnaFlow is $546.35. I checked Summit Racing and at other similar sites, the X-pipe there is $329.95, plus shipping.

I'll sell for $200 plus whatever the local UPS store charges to ship to your address.

The first person to confirm their purchase with a non-refundable $50 deposit with either a certified bank check or confirmed PayPal payment can have the pipe. At that point I'll get the price from UPS to box it up and ship to you from my local UPS store. When the buyer forwards me the balance of the payment including the shipping costs, and whatever UPS charges for $200 of insurance, which won't be much, I'll ship it out. I'll add no mark up for shipping. What UPS charges is what you'll pay.

Here is the link to MagnaFlow's listing for the pipe: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=main&id=330

Here's some photos I took of the pipe. Thanks. Hope someone can put the pipe to good use!

MagnaFlowXpipe.jpg
MagnaFlowXpipe.jpg
[/IMG]

MagnaFlowXpipe-5.jpg
MagnaFlowXpipe-5.jpg
[/IMG]

MagnaFlowXpipe-6.jpg
[/IMG]

MagnaFlowXpipe-7.jpg
[/IMG]

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom