Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

QTP C5 Stainless Long Tube Headers/CATS/X-Pipe

vettenuts

Corvette
2002 Mag Red Convertible
Quick Time Performance made the only stainless steel Tri-Y header design that has ever been available for the C5 Corvette. The tubes on these headers have a very heavy wall thickness compared to other brands that I have seen personally and the headers mate to stainless steel Random Tech metal matrix catalytic converters and X-pipe. These are all top shelf parts as not too many systems use the Random Tech Cats anymore, most use cheaper alternatives. The flanges are also 3/8" thick stainless steel. This system requires the later design dipstick that attaches to the passenger side head (early LS1 only), there is no fitting for the earlier design dipstick that attached to the header.

Note: I have removed the AIR fittings so anyone that buys this system will either need to remove the AIR system (recommended as this cleans up the under hood and gets rid of all the check valve issues) or they will need to re-attach the fittings, which I have.

The system as sold will also include four stainless steel Torco pipe clamps that I added to the system. It is very rare that one of these systems becomes available. They were on my car for 17K miles and have no dents or damage whatsoever.

The system is packed and ready to go, buyer pays shipping costs. If someone in the New England area is interested, I may be able to meet you somewhere for delivery.

Price for the system seen below is $995.

Note: More photo's available if interested.

QTP_2.jpg

Sale Canceled.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom