Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS...Spectre 9859 Dual Outlet Air Plenum

C

C3RVETTE

Spectre 9859 Dual Outlet Air Plenum

Air Plenum for 5-1/8'' Neck Carbs

Dual 4'' Outlet

The Spectre modular air intake systems consist of components that allow for a one of a kind installation that maximizes cold air intake on carbureted engines
This plenum is unused except for a couple test fittings,so I think asking $75.00 is reasonable :w

Spectre 9859 Dual Outlet Air Plenum

Air Plenum for 5-1/8'' Neck Carbs

Dual 4'' Outlet

This plenum is unused except for a couple test fittings,so I think asking $75.00 is reasonable :w

One of these?

865-9859K.jpg

One of these?

865-9859K.jpg
I'm talking about the PLENUM,not including the 4 connecters,8 "hose" clamps,2-straight tubes,2-22* bends & the 2 filters in your pic!:eyerole

You can buy the dual plenum at Jegs for 79.00 new, so ur selling price 75.00 is not that good of a deal. Good luck with the sale though...

You can buy the dual plenum at Jegs for 79.00 new, so ur selling price 75.00 is not that good of a deal. Good luck with the sale though...
Mine IS new! Just did a test fitting & decided to go with a single.For that you think its worth what?

I am currently not in the market for one, trying to finish a motor build.
I was just trying to say that your price was just about the same as buying it from Jegs.

Personally, I would think that 50-60 would be a good deal on it. If you were to list at around that price range you may get more bites.

Good luck,
Chris.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom