Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: STS twin turbo kit. (minor parts missing) Offers Welcome.

Im selling this for a friend. He sold the car and these parts came off... not sure if it is all there Im told it was on a 2007 Corvette. I know the major parts are there. I got told he didnt have the car long. He installed the kit new. Minimal shaft play on the turbos they are dirty from grease.

No Tuner or Injectors.

Untitled Document

Pics are there ^^

Reference site to complete kit that it seems to match below....

http://www.turbo-kits.com/c6_corvette_turbo_kits.html

Any questions feel free to ask.
New without injectors or tuner its 7000
so im asking 6000 shipped within the 48.. dont think these is 1000$ in parts missing... just bolts and tubing i believe.. anyone is free to say otherwise... i dont have corvette experience whatsoever.

Yes I did have this posted in the c5 forum... I asked the owner again If it was a 2007 and I was confirmed it was.

:w ChromeIllusion,

Welcome to our community :w

I missed this thread when it was in the C5 forums ;shrug

I recall Garrett Turbo's being heavy into aviation and then late '60s or so was sold to ,,, can't remember now, but eventually wound up being bought by HoneyWell in the late 70's or early '80s...

Just my observation ... I don't think these Garrett Turbo's are very new...

You say your friend bought these turbo's new and installed them on his C6 a new 2007.. that's only 3 years or so ago.. Could you have your friend show you who the invoice and who he purchased these turbo's from originally..

Any S/N or parts numbers off the turbo's and the kit parts might help track down more information on these Turbo's ;)

Good Luck & Welcome aboard our Corvette Community :w

Bud

Will do Ill go over to his house and check to see if I see a serial number.
Dont know why it could be to old. The reference site said "Two T3/T04B Stage III Garrett Turbos" but I will go check to see if I can get a serial number on them. Its 30 minutes away from me and his schedule conflicts with mine.. so may take a bit... Ill ensure the information will be given before a sale has been finalized so if anyone is interested please message.

I think the Garret name was still used after the Honeywell, actually, Allied Signal, acquisition. Brand names don't mean much anymore. :D

Thank you for the confirmation... I personally just bought a Garrett for my 94 Rx7 and It isnt old at all... I searched the serials on the side in my picture and nothing is coming up for them... but they are just etched in numbers not a direct serial number. Im still trying to get over to my friends house to get the ones molding into the housing I see one in the hot side and just cant make out the whole thing.

Still for sale :) Offers welcome.

Price deduction of 2000$...

Tial BOV - SN11061552 - Bv 50mm
Tial Wastegate x2 - SN06081316 - F38 -
Ultralite II Autometer - Gaguges
Twin T3/T04B Stage III Garrett Turbos

Again it needs tuner and injectors. any may need other misc. nothing major.

Price is now 4000. Shipped.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom