Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fuel Guage in HUD?

Arthur6

Corvette
1999 6 Speed Convertable
I can't find a fuel guage in the HUD.
Did I miss something?
ART

Hi Arthur6!

I don't own a C6 but do have a C5 with the HUD. The way mine works is if you press and hold the "PAGE" button, you can scroll thru the pages in order: Speed Only, Speed and Gage, Speed, Tach & Gage, Speed & Tach, Tach only.

Gages can be scrolled thru by tapping the "PAGE" button (only when gage is displayed). They go in the following order: Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp., Fuel Level. This is right out of my '03's manual.

Hope this helps you out some.

Chris

I'm really surprised with the C6 owners out there, no-one has replied back. I have a friend in Fla. with a C6, let me email him tonight to see if he's got the HUD and if it's got a fuel gage in it.

I'll get back to you ASAP.

yes there is a fuel gauge on the C6 HUD. Just go to your favorute mode and then change the page until you see the gas gauge on the right side.

I only see Water Temp, Oil Pressuer & Oil Temp, No Fuel.
ART

Which mode are you in? I definitely remember a fuel gauge on the HUD. Try street or track mode 1 and then change pages unitl you see the fuel gauge.

I double checked mine. No gas gauge. Only Coolant, Engine oil temp, Oil PSI, and transmission oil temp. However when you get low on petro, the hud will say "check gauges"

have a C6 and no fuel gauge in HUD. owner's manuel also does not indicate it is viewable through HUD

You are right. I checked mine last night and no gas gauge in HUD. Oh well. Not that big of a deal to me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom