Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FYI steeroids on ebay

silver 80

Corvette
1980 silver with blk interior 1987 blue / blue
Hi if anyone is looking to convert to steeroids there is one up for bid on e-bay 67-79 currently going for 700.00 i would bid on it but I have an 80 don't know what the differance is between a 79 and 80 would be.
tom

I went in to bid on it but it went over $1100. and I could get it from the dealer for 100 bucks more. Too bad.

That's to bad it went to 1100, I just bought one for 1143 shiped, I'll be busy when it gets here.
tom

That's to bad it went to 1100, I just bought one for 1143 shiped, I'll be busy when it gets here.
tom
Did you consider the new R&P offering from Vette Brakes & Products? ("VB&P")

i thought about it but it isn't on their web site yet or at least i didn't see it.
i had heard it was kinda like steeroids system and they don't have the adjustable steering coupler finished, i would wait a while until it's on the market a while to work the bugs out. Sort of like a first model year vehicle, that's just me.:upthumbs

I hear the "Rack Attack" from Vette Brakes isn't being shipped yet. What's up with that?

Les

I tried to order one of the "Rack Attack" systems in Nov. I was told I'd have it by Christmas. At the end of the year I called and they told me maybe late Feb. I bought a manual rack system from Flaming River and love it.:beerArt

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom