Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Garage makeovers

BulletTime

Corvette
2000 Sebring Silver 6-spd
Now that I have my dream car, it's time to upgrade/dress up the cluttered space she stays in. I'm planning to put in a RaceDeck floor, Coleman or Rubbermaid garage cabinets, and maybe wainscoting for the walls. And I'd love to find someone selling a vintage gas pump at a great price. Anyone doing a garage makeover this year?

BulletTime,
:D There are ALWAYS members here doing garage makeovers! Check out our Garage Depot Forum for reports from members on their projects, pics and best of all, project ideas for your garage. (Cautioin- we claim no responsibility for the motivation this gives you to start spending all kinds of money on your garage upgrade! :L )

-Patrick

BulletTime said:
Now that I have my dream car, it's time to upgrade/dress up the cluttered space she stays in. I'm planning to put in a RaceDeck floor, Coleman or Rubbermaid garage cabinets, and maybe wainscoting for the walls. And I'd love to find someone selling a vintage gas pump at a great price. Anyone doing a garage makeover this year?
==========================================================
I have 2 mint condition Vintage gas pumps and lots of mint condition gasoline metal advertising signs...and I would be willing to sell them for the highest price possible....:D :w

[QUOTE='04 Torch Red]...and I would be willing to sell them for the highest price possible....:D :w[/QUOTE]

Kenny,
You're so self-less and altruistic. Stop it! You're making the rest of us look bad.
:L

-Patrick

Patrick said:
Kenny,
You're so self-less and altruistic. Stop it! You're making the rest of us look bad.
:L

-Patrick
========================================================

NowNow Patrick...Calm down...remember...no personal attacks:D (I think the word you meant to use was "realistic")....the other 20 members can speak for themselves;LOL :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom