Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport GBill

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

GBill

Corvette
2010 Grand Sport
Just purchased a 2010 Grand Sport with 5k miles. Does not have the NPP exhaust option. Would like to add improved performance air intake and exhaust system. What is suggested and do these modifications require the engine to be re-tuned ???

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

I'm going to move your thread into the 2010 - 2013 Grand Sport forum for greater exposure.

I have a 13 GS with NPP. I love the sound and have installed the Mild to Wild override so I can keep it on wild all of the time. If you are going to replace the exhaust, I would recommend using an aftermarket system that will improve horsepower but not be so loud that you can't stand being in the car. There are a number of intake systems that will increase airflow and add horsepower. The choice is all up to you and what your wallet can stand. Enjoy your GS, we love ours.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Just purchased a 2010 Grand Sport with 5k miles. Does not have the NPP exhaust option. Would like to add improved performance air intake and exhaust system. What is suggested and do these modifications require the engine to be re-tuned ???

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

-Bill:w

:welcome

A lot of people like the Corsa exhaust on the C6 - good sound and no drone inside while at cruising speeds. I personally haven't tried any since my current and last C6 had NPP and I've been happy with them.

Last edited:
The best bang for the buck on intakes is the Airaid. The best bang for the buck on exhaust in MagnaFlo and GHL. No intake/exhaust combination requires re-tuning. That said, re-tuning sure won't hurt.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom