Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Getting close......

The suspense is OVER !!! Everything worked out just fine & #365 is coming to Orlando by the end of this week!:D:D:D Time to clean the garage because I might be picking up the car as early as next week! HA!What a relief:D

Jay

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm psyched for you Jay!!!!!!!! Gordy (aka Steel Half Shafts) will have company! :D :D :D:J :J :J

ZR1

:J Congratulations Jay. :J It's ok to breath now.

Tom

Congratulations Jay!:J #365 is sure to have a great new home!

Be sure to post some pics when you get her! I cant wait to see her!

Jason

Thanks for the support guys!!!:):) I needed every bit of it. I've been out celebrating. That's why I'm posting at 3:30am:D From what I heard last, #365 is coming down from Atlanta as soon as Thurs. or Fri. It'll be cleaned up a bit, & then I should be able to go pick it up early next week!. More details as I get 'em:D:D

Thanks again! as usual, I'll keep 'ya posted.....

Jay

(looking forward to changing the pic in my signature:))

Ok.....we need details now...not later. :D

Is the Owner's kit coming with it? Original brass ZR-1 key chain? window sticker/documentation? miles? original wheels and tires? what color interior? roof panel color? manual or automatic AC? Give me a second....I'm sure I'll think of more. :L

Jay,

I wanted to ask you about your ZR1 on the Solid Axle Lounge last night. Sorry that we got tied up with the differential and drive shaft yoke discussion for so long. Manny is putting the complete Guldstrand package under his car. Should be a great ride. Keep us posted on the ZR1.

Tom:)

59Tom said:
Jay,

I wanted to ask you about your ZR1 on the Solid Axle Lounge last night. Sorry that we got tied up with the differential and drive shaft yoke discussion for so long. Manny is putting the complete Guldstrand package under his car. Should be a great ride. Keep us posted on the ZR1.

Tom:)

Hey Tom....not a problem. I had a rough night last night & needed some sleep anyways:)

Rob......It's Red on Black leather, 18K miles, it does include the original owners kit, 2 tops (the clear top has never been on the car......it's still in the factory plastic), 5-star ZR-1 Rims with recent GSC's (owner has original rims & tires, but not coming with the car:(), Full length Watson headers, Flowmaster cat-back, K&N, & a chip from Jim Smith (Morrison Racing). Car is in excellent condition & I'll see it early next week. If I like it I'm taking it home:D I'll post more details as I get 'em.....

Jay

Awesome! Red on black here as well with just under 20K miles. :) Keep us posted!

Well?????

Any news?
I've been checking back all day!
Don't keep us hangin'!

Silver

WoW

Jay,
Happy is an understatement... Man you deserve the best. I can't relate to your patients and determination to get JUST THE RIGHT ONE... You are a very TOGETHER young man...

We need to see pictures when you get them and maybe a new picture of
because I'm sure that smile is EAR to EAR... :cool: :D

BudD
:w

ZR1

On a related subject. My local auto trader has 2 red ZR1s this week. A '90 with 37000 miles and a '91. Anybody interested? If so , I will scan the ads.

Tom

d'oh!

Well, I just realized this morning, that the longer posts don't scroll down automatically...you need to click on page 2!!!!! (most threads aren't this long)

I could see the names of the last post-er changeing, but it still showed the same one everytime I scrolled to the bottom....FINALLY figured it out!

Sheeeesh!

Congratulations, Jay, I'll bet you're overjoyed! I also, can't wait for pics!

Silver

Thanks for the support everyone! This forum is great!.....

Rare81, you're right. The smile is definately from ear to ear:J

I spoke with the owner yesterday & the car will be in Orlando late Fri. afternoon or Sat. morning. I'm thinking it won't take to long to clean 'er up so it shouldn't be long now:D I'll definately get some good pics too.........more to come:)

Jay,

Good grief the suspense is killing me, BUY THAT CAR ALREADY! Congrats on finding one so nice, when you get it bring it down for the St. Armands Show on May 5th. I'm thinking about having a BBQ after the show if some friends of mine come in from Orlando, if it happens you're invited as well.

Scott

Today while I was at the dealership driving around the service center, I caught the telltale signs of a ZR-1 from the rear parked outside. It was a red '90 like mine. I pulled up along side. What a sorry site. The poor car was a complete disaster and looked like it had been through hell. Whoever owned it didn't take care of it. There pieces of fiberglass missing from around the body, the paint was dull and spotted with what looked like fingerprints. It was in a complete mess. I wish there was a way I could have instantly put a hitch on the back of mine and rescued the other ZR-1. I wonder what it was in service for....

Pictures

Looks like some serious renovating going on there Barbie. It's going to look great. Keep us posted.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom