Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Glass Top

Mikes64

Corvette
2010 GS Black Convertible
I have ordered a glass top for my car from West Cost Corvettes, and was wondering if anyone ordered anything from them and had any problems. It seems that the top is on back order. Anyone else have one and where did
you get it.

Thanks

Hey Mike, I took the plung today, myself. After viewing the various corvette vendors, I went to the dealer and asked him what i could get one for. Mine is a 97 and they let me have it for around $1,100. plus tax. I had them order it...the out of state guys wanted around 900 but it cost you $375. to have it shipped. Then you had to ship the old one...would have been a pretty pricey proposition. Good luck on your search...boy these toys get expensive, huh?:beer

Rufus

I don't understand why it would cost $375 to ship a glass targa top. I purchased a painted top from another member on the Corvette Forum and split the shipping with him. The total shipping was $28.00 via UPS ground. That really sounds like a rip-off to me! BTW, the top that I received was in great condition with the exception of a couple small scratches on the underside that do not show when the top is installed on the car and I intend to touch them up when the weather warms up.

I bought a blue glass top (new) on Ebay for $725 including shipping. Arrived in perfect condition with the protective film still on it. If you check, you may find one here!

Dave

I have made a few orders from them ,,, no problems,, little expensive on the shipping ( Canada ). I guess the tops are a hot item. I got a near perfect one last summer for about $350.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom