Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! GM # 10261112 PKE module

wayneb661

Corvette
96-c4 /1959-c1
anyone have any luck buying a PKE module for a C4 in the last few months, if so where? thanks :confused

Wayne, I think you'll receive a better audience in the C4 section, so I am going to move this thread there.

No problem...and by the way Welcome to CAC. There are lots of great people here with tons of info, just waiting to spill the beans!:w

GM # 10261112 PKE module Reply to Thread

thanks for the help,but they say it is on backorder as of today with no idea of when it will be available again thanks again wayne

You might give ebay a try--I've purchased 3 there--- first was around $130.00(new)---2nd was around $105.00 (used)---3rd was $74.00 (used) bought w/in the last 2 months. If you're patient you can find a deal there. The later style new remotes are held together w/screws which is a improvement IMO because the clips on the early type have a tendency to break when you replace the battery, which you'll be doing fairly often on these remotes. You may already know this---the 93-96 coupes have 2 buttons---the verts have 1 button--- FYI

thanks for the info

You might give ebay a try--I've purchased 3 there--- first was around $130.00(new)---2nd was around $105.00 (used)---3rd was $74.00 (used) bought w/in the last 2 months. If you're patient you can find a deal there. The later style new remotes are held together w/screws which is a improvement IMO because the clips on the early type have a tendency to break when you replace the battery, which you'll be doing fairly often on these remotes. You may already know this---the 93-96 coupes have 2 buttons---the verts have 1 button--- FYI
i think you mean FOB ,like what hangs on your key ring not a PKE (passive keyless entry module) that hides behind the DIC, and only there to help keep chime module warm and happy. but thanks for your help wayne

i think you mean FOB ,like what hangs on your key ring not a PKE (passive keyless entry module) that hides behind the DIC, and only there to help keep chime module warm and happy. but thanks for your help wayne

Ooops-yes i did-My Bad :D

Best price I found was at coastalvette.com.
I think mine was $115

thanks i just email them with the info, so lets see what happens,thanks again wayne

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom