Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM Owner's Manual Links: C5

Aurora40

Corvette
1990 red on red ZR-1
Oh! Very Nice! Thank you, Aurora! These links will likely come in very handy to anyone who might have purchased a C5 pre-owned, and it didn't come with the owner's manual.

I'm going to make this thread sticky, as a great resource to everyone who might need it.
:)

:w
-Patrick

Patrick said:
Oh! Very Nice! Thank you, Aurora! These links will likely come in very handy to anyone who might have purchased a C5 pre-owned, and it didn't come with the owner's manual.

I'm going to make this thread sticky, as a great resource to everyone who might need it.
:)

:w
-Patrick
There is also one for the C6 and C4 in their general sections. :)

I already have a manual but saving it to my PC is really handy.

BTW..Patrick, your avatar freaks me out. I'm not exactly into spiders

thanks aurora, very helpful, just what i was looking for

Cool! Thanks for posting it!:beer

Thanks very, very much!

I have been searching for this, a manual I could look at on a PC, or print out a particular page.

Thanks, I have the manual with the car but it is nice to have a copy on my PC as well.

Thanks again,
Bill

:m Thanks!!!!!!!

Great info. Thanks. I wonder how difficult it would be to share the
maintenance manual for the various generations of vette. We did accomplish this on a motorcycle message board, however, the information was less voluminous. Anyway just a thought...

Great info. Thanks. I wonder how difficult it would be to share the
maintenance manual for the various generations of vette. We did accomplish this on a motorcycle message board, however, the information was less voluminous. Anyway just a thought...

I use to live in Upland, IN, graduated HS there, been a while back. Just noticed you live in Upland, CA.

Take care,
Bill:w

Thanks...I've already placed it on my pc desk top.

ICOMP

Why can't you access these file on the weekend or at all? I've tried for the last three days and the website, (mygmlink) is non responding?

Why can't you access these file on the weekend or at all? I've tried for the last three days and the website, (mygmlink) is non responding?

The same owners manuals can be found here on the Corvette Action Center.

Go up to Tech Center >> Model Center >> select the model year you want from the drop down menus and you'll see the Owners Manual link for the model year you want.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom