Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM Press Release: GM teases details of new Corvette, unveils logo

Looks kinna like a bird of prey.:)

Logo looks good-- let us hope the C7 will fit us tall guys better than the 5&6.
I am 6'3" and have had an 87 convertible and 89 coupe, 02 Z06, and currently 07 Z06 so I speak from experience. The C4 was just crazy tight for me, and the C6 was a good improvement. However, the second I sat in the C6 I knew I had to have one as I fit so much better, and the Z06 even came with the telescope steering column which was not an option on the C5 Z06. Still, to fit I have to lean back so the steering wheel is still a bit of a reach and the back of my head is very close to the "roll bar", so for sure it can still be improved for us tall guys! :)

I am 6'3" and have had an 87 convertible and 89 coupe, 02 Z06, and currently 07 Z06 so I speak from experience. The C4 was just crazy tight for me, and the C6 was a good improvement. However, the second I sat in the C6 I knew I had to have one as I fit so much better, and the Z06 even came with the telescope steering column which was not an option on the C5 Z06. Still, to fit I have to lean back so the steering wheel is still a bit of a reach and the back of my head is very close to the "roll bar", so for sure it can still be improved for us tall guys! :)

Ah, who cares. I'm 6.0 and they all fit great :L
No need to change anything ;LOL

Looks very cool.....

Its funny but on the way home tonight I saw an Aztek in front of me at the Stopsign....I marveled at its uglyness....its not even cute ugly its just plain butt ugly. Maybe even stunningly ugly......Then I got to thinking who would buy one of those so I was trying to get a glimps of who was in the car....but they had tinted windows....lol....they did not want anyone to know who was driving that thing... We probably need a 10 ugliest cars thread to get going.....I'm thinking the Aztek would be in the top 5.

I like the new logo too. It looks very aggressive to me, like what I see the Corvette's demeanor.

Marcus, I'd have to agree with you, Aztek and early Avalanche's, totally ugly. I told my SIL at the time I would wait for the Chevy 'crew cab' pickup before I bought one (He had just bought a new F150 Crew cab). A few months later (after the Avalanche came out), he asked if that was what I was going to buy, and I told him that the Avalanche almost turned me into a Ford guy......:chuckle

The new Avalanches, without all the cheap plastic look pretty good though. :w

I can only dream now days

Lookin' Good So Far...:cool

Now that I'm a 100% disabled Vet I have lost just about everuthing so I down to dreaming and waiting on a call from someone who needs the services of an ARMY SF/Ranger who would trade me one for a job or service I could do for him so I guess I never get another VET hell my son is now 17 and I cant even buy him a 3k car of any kind where is JOHN GOTTIE and the family when I need him I would do ANYTHING for a new ZO6

Looks very cool.....

Its funny but on the way home tonight I saw an Aztek in front of me at the Stopsign....I marveled at its uglyness....its not even cute ugly its just plain butt ugly. Maybe even stunningly ugly......Then I got to thinking who would buy one of those so I was trying to get a glimps of who was in the car....but they had tinted windows....lol....they did not want anyone to know who was driving that thing... We probably need a 10 ugliest cars thread to get going.....I'm thinking the Aztek would be in the top 5.

But w/o the Aztec what would Walter White drive? Ref: Breaking Bad

One of the all time great TV series.

Chances are, that is correct. The base Vette will be out first, with other models based upon the base model to appear afterwards.

Rob, you must have inside information :happyanim:.

Typical of GM, it worked for them back with the C-5, in '97, the coupe, followed by the '98 roadster, and so on and on.

Hope to see you early in Detroit, before all the hopla...:beer

You will be amazed.....:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom