Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

going price

my 64 was a great car, i had no complaints with it . but price was right . to sell and when i bought it . i would buy it back for the right price. i will miss it . but i will get another. george

i bought a 65 convert last week in very good shape 22k i dont think there is a set price you just have to look at everyone of them and make an offer that you can live with,some people want to sell them and other could care less if they do. george

Great deal...

It sound like you got a great car for a very good price. What are the details on you 65. Color?? 327?? Good luck and great buy....

Congrats on the new '65 George. I think you hit the nail on the head on the pricing thing. Sometimes I think people advertise their cars at an extraordinarily high price just to impress themselves when they see it in print. If someone would come along and pay that price they know they will be able to get another just as nice for less.

Tom

it is a white out side red inside super clean. runs and drives great. has a hardtop no cloth top? sidepipes, 4speed.the motor has been gone through ,it has roller rockers,small cam . has about 10k on motor. and it came with a 67 big block hood too. i have to paint it and put it on .

Sounds really great. I have a 67 big block hood on my 64 and love the look. It sound like you got one fantastic deal. Good luck and enjoy.

DO Y'ALL HAVE ANY PICS OF THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR 67 BB HOODS????
IM PUTTING ONE ON MY '64 AND NEED TO SEE HOW THE HOOD GRILL AND BAFFLE ARE ATTACHED TO THE HOOD...

BB hood...

My hood is not an original as far as I know. I have no grill in mine, the opening/scoop area is painted black and the rest of the hood bright red. I know what you are after, I have seen mucho original 67's but never really looked how they were attached from the inside. I think mink looks just great the way it is.

1966 for 18,000

have not seen car . said to be in good shape, needs paint . has
both tops, will call tommorrow . also bought an 81vette with a 383 stroker motor and tci trans this car will fly.
george

option delete 64

i found a car, coupe, that is a option delete car ? was told there were only 500 made . i have know cule what it sould be worth or if anyone would want one. has anyone seen one and how much? said to be a 3 1/2 out o f a 5.what ever that is .to me fair to good condition. 327 250hp and no options

nrt6964 said:
DO Y'ALL HAVE ANY PICS OF THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR 67 BB HOODS????
IM PUTTING ONE ON MY '64 AND NEED TO SEE HOW THE HOOD GRILL AND BAFFLE ARE ATTACHED TO THE HOOD...

There's no separate baffle - the molding has three studs across the back that go through drilled holes in the "rear wall" of the scoop opening and get nuts on the back, and the front "point" on each side gets a chrome phillips screw through a drilled hole in the hood with a loose nut on the back.
:beer

no options?

to me no options would be just that 327 3speed no heater no radio etc. this car had heater and 4speed , any comments? maybe im wrong.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom