Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good News... IT'S HERE!!!

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
The good news: My '07, atomic orange coupe is at the dearler's in Shreveport. The bad news: I'm in Michigan.

The Wife will be picking up the car from the dealer on Friday 9/15/06. I not sure when I'll be able to see / drive it as I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to Shreveport.

I'll post some pictures when I'm able to get some.

Hooray! I know you've been waiting a while.... Great news!

You must be bouncing off walls. ;)

Enjoy!

Awesome...Congrats. :)

Being so far away when it arrived would drive me nuts.

Nothin like havin your new Vette already broke in when you first get to drive it. I'll bet your Wife will be enjoying herself now. ;)
If you get back to FT Wayne with it let me know I'll take a trip down and we can meet for Dinner some night. Smoky Bones or Hooters depends on if the Wives come along. ;LOL

Well Bossvette, it's looking like I'll be heading to Tennessee in a few weeks. So I'll detour through Shreveport and take the vette to Spring Hill with me. I hope NOT to be back up North for a year or more, but who knows. I'm sure we will meet again at a CAC event. After all this time, I am wanting to show it off. LOL

And Dwayne, yes I know Paula is gonna have fun with it while I'm gone. Thanks for all your support in identifying the car as HERS. I hope to return the favor the first chance I get. Paula has already asked me for your cell number, so she can call you tomorrow and let you hear her "getting on it". We had "words" about that.

Congrats on the delivery (finally) - I know you've been waiting forever! You know, I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump from Shreveport - I can pick it up for you and keep it safe and drive it a little until you can get down South to pick it up. ;) Just let me know if you need me to assist. :D

:w Jane Ann

;LOL

Congrats on the delivery (finally) - I know you've been waiting forever! You know, I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump from Shreveport - I can pick it up for you and keep it safe and drive it a little until you can get down South to pick it up. ;) Just let me know if you need me to assist. :D

:w Jane Ann

;LOL

I really appreciate your offer Jane Ann, but the wife already has dibs on that. lol She told me that she would call me today when she picks it up, just so I can "hear" her "breaking it in". Ya gotta love her.

Too cool! That will be a great looking car. I really want to see one next to my DSOM... If yyou are passing near Paducah (western Kentucky) let me know and we could get some pics.

Just make sure your wife knows about the break-in period. She isn't allowed to use full throttle or high RPMs and needs to vary speed on the freeway.

Gotta love that car!
Gersh

I've got to drive it for about 25mi.

IT'S AWSOME!!! ;worship

I left my camera in Michigan. I'll try to get some pictures with another camera.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom