Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Good tire lettering paint?

bob02Z06

Corvette
2002 Millennium Yellow Z06
I was wondering if there is any good tire paint? I have Falken FK452's in the front and want to paint the lettering red, white, and blue. In the rear I have GoodYear SuperCar F1's and want to paint them yellow and blue. Or is just all tire lettering paint crap? thank-you for reading and let me know what you think! :thumb

You want to paint your Japanese tires red, white and blue? Gutsy move:thumb

The he old colored tire paint was rubberized, but I haven't seen it in years.

Last edited:
Yeah I am just wanting to do something interesting. I have always wanted color to my tires!:beer

I was wondering if there is any good tire paint? I have Falken FK452's in the front and want to paint the lettering red, white, and blue. In the rear I have GoodYear SuperCar F1's and want to paint them yellow and blue. Or is just all tire lettering paint crap? thank-you for reading and let me know what you think! :thumb
Dude,..........You need to lay off the Burritos,Tacos and Especially the Coronas!~!!:thumb

:D

This is funny. I was just in the local Harley dealer the other day and on the half price table was some letter paint for the tires!

Tire paint

Many years ago I painted the lettering on my Firestone Red Line Wide Ovals with a good quality white latex paint. It stayed on there until I tossed the tires at 25k miles. (That was good mileage then).

Paint 'em if you like 'em, it's your car.

Keep 'em rollin'! :W

Bill
:w

Yeah thinking about it. It would probably look weird. Thanks

Heck, try it on one side of the vehicle only to lessen any wasted time, and see how you like it for a week or two. I have done this many times for various reasons (as long as what ever you do is reversible), you will never know what it really looks like until you try it. Acetone or paint thinner should take it off if you don't like it. Have fun with it....:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom