Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Got Pics??? Show your Ruby...

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
Is this it? Beauty!

Yocom.jpg

Yep, that's Edgar. My wife calls it metrosexual because he's pampered more than hers. I say its because he's better looking than her Saturn.

I know this thread is old but I would like to submit my Ruby as well.

Wow! Thanks for the help and the compliment. BK

Wow! Thanks for the help and the compliment. BK

BK - glad I could help! BTW - when you have time stop by the New Member forum and post a thread to introduce yourself and your beautiful Ruby. Click me

That will give more of our CAC members a chance to stop by and say hello.

You can even copy and paste the photo of your Ruby in your introductory post. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

Thanks again, I will do that. BK

AUTOMATIC WITH 8,010 MI. Feb / 07

IMG_0028.jpg

double click pic to enlarge thx
My son's 96 LT-4 black/tan

Great pics! Any initial reservations about using the lifts? I don't know if I could sleep at nights for awhile, wondering if I was going to hear a crash.:L I do envy you having a need for the lifts though.

Great pics! Any initial reservations about using the lifts? I don't know if I could sleep at nights for awhile, wondering if I was going to hear a crash.:L
no, no the lifts are awesome. after you assemble them you realise real fast how heavy they are & well built. i built my addition around the fact the lift's were going to be an integral part of the set-up. worked out great.

Minnesota Vette

Here is my Ruby
I bought it a year ago - it has been parked every winter so I contend it only 7 1/2 years old. It has 32,000 miles on it. I am a former mustang owner that didn't know what I was missing! The Passenger pictured is my 93 year old father. When ever i visit him - he has an excuse to go to the store and pick up something (I wonder why).

I drive the car 100 miles round trip to work and back twice a week. (If the sun is shining. I will be this cars last owner.)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom