Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings From Tennessee

H P Bushrod

Corvette
1993 40th Anniversary Coupe
This forum was recommended to me by one of my fellow corvette addicts. :D I'm on my 2nd C4 (my 1st was a '85 coupe). My friend was right...this forum has all kinds of impressive info about every generation! Now I'm hooked! Stay safe out there.

Thanks! Can't post pics of the Ruby (computer issues). Hopefully I'll get it together soon. Stay safe out there!

:welcome

We're always glad to hear from friends of friends!

:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to the CAC. :w Maryville is in a beautiful part of Tennessee. Just a few hills over from North Carolina.

Welcome to the :CAC H P Bushrod.

Check this out, it's not to late for ya to come and join us:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96760

Hecox

:duh I'm such a dolt! I saw you were from Maryville and it didn't click that you're in Dragon territory. As a matter of fact, we have a group that meets up in your neck of the woods a couple times a year for Dragon runs and "Corvette nutz" type socializing.

Join the fun if you can... the SE crew (including honorary Northerners :chuckle ) is a friendly bunch... mostly harmless. :L

:wJane Ann

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone! Hope to see some of you out there cruising. Stay safe out there!

This forum was recommended to me by one of my fellow corvette addicts. :D I'm on my 2nd C4 (my 1st was a '85 coupe). My friend was right...this forum has all kinds of impressive info about every generation! Now I'm hooked! Stay safe out there.

Your friend was right; you have found the best of the best, welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER.

Bill :w

welcome to CAC!!!!!:welcome
enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Welcome to CAC. :)

I'm in Mt Juliet (near Nashville), TN.

Welcome aboard Bushrod. I think you'll find a bunch of great people here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom