Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Ground connections and FOB

Bob 97

Corvette
1997 Red Coupe
Does anyone know where I can get a drawing/diagram of the ground points on my 97?
Recently my FOB started acting up. It triggers the door locks when I am near the car. I replaced the battery and reprogrammed a couple of times. I have the Passive Lock turned off on the car and the FOB.
I have heard of grounding problems and saw the GM bulletin for star washers. I would like to check the ground points for corrosion and loose fastners.
Thanks for the input. This forum has helped me with other questions in the past.
GO VETTES!

Does anyone know where I can get a drawing/diagram of the ground points on my 97?
Recently my FOB started acting up. It triggers the door locks when I am near the car. I replaced the battery and reprogrammed a couple of times. I have the Passive Lock turned off on the car and the FOB.
I have heard of grounding problems and saw the GM bulletin for star washers. I would like to check the ground points for corrosion and loose fastners.
Thanks for the input. This forum has helped me with other questions in the past.
GO VETTES!

You may want to search the threads, Junkie posted up those ground diagrams a couple of times in the past year.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom