Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Guldstrand 50th Anniversary Corvette?

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I happened to come across this on Guldstrand's web site:
Just one of the important elements of our plans for the 50th anniversary celebration will be the Dick Guldstrand Signature limited edition of the 2003 Z06. These special edition cars will feature paint and graphic treatments by former Chevy designer John Schinella in trademark Guldstrand yellow and blue colors, specific body panels, and unique high performance enhancements.

Stay tuned for more details

And this is off of autoextremist.com:
Guldstrand Engineering. At least someone is doing something of substance for the 50th Anniversary of the Corvette, beyond Chevy's badge & trim treatment. Dick Guldstrand is going to produce a limited-edition signature model of the 2003 Corvette for the 50th Anniversary. Based on the Z06, the car will have specific body panels and a design treatment by ex-GM designer John Schinella, an upgraded interior, and Dick’s patented suspension tweaks. Ironically, Chevrolet is supporting this program by making available an allotment of Z06s to Guldstrand’s company.

This is what I'm talking about.

This is what I was hoping for (as seen in post)
http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=76018#post76018

Sure, offer many 50th badged corvettes for the public, but do a small number of really nice vettes to celebrate ! ! !

I mean, this is what I was looking for from the 50th:
- special edition cars (beyond the regular line)
- paint and graphic treatments
- Body enhancements
- high performance enhancements
- handling upgrades (suspension)
- upgraded interior

Sounds like they saw my list!

:Twist

Sounds like maybe some people @ GM are looking along this forum for idea's or ensight on what vette owners are looking for, or maybe they're getting lucky, and guessing for us? lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom