Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Guy's C6/C5 Cup Holders - Carlisle Update

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
First I'd like to thank Stepinwolf (Bob) for providing me a space to sell my cup holders at Carlisle last month. We were located right across from Al Knock Interiors. Bob is a fun guy and a real gentleman. By noon Saturday I sold out - 115 holders.

Another thank you goes to my pal, Remo, who ran the "distribution center." Remo had 1/2 the inventory up on the show field and when I'd call asking to bring more holders, he was there in a flash. He'd also give me a break once in a while.

Even better news - A major Corvette restoration and parts shop (who would prefer I not name), bought a holder at Carlisle and placed an order last week for 100! That was a lot of widgets to mill up.

Once again, thank you all here who purchased my holders and thank you Tammy Schroder for some of the pictures and animation on my web site.

:w
Guy

Congratulations, Guy! You've got a great product at a reasonable price. Now, let me know when the C4's are ready!!

Elaine

From The Distribution Center

Guy said:
Another thank you goes to my pal, Remo, who ran the "distribution center. Guy

No problem - just knowing that I have C5 Cup Holder #1 in my car is thanks enough.

Remo:cool

Remo said:
No problem - just knowing that I have C5 Cup Holder #1 in my car is thanks enough.

Remo:cool

Same here Guy. It was fun and I learned about making animated gifs from photos.
That is WONDERFUL news about the order for 100! Way to go! :m

Tammy

Hey, Guy...
When you become rich and famous from all the sales of these really remarkable cup holders, will you still at least pretend to know the rest of us?

I mean, we'll always have admiration for you. Acknowledging us in public would be nice, once you become a major captain of industry. :D

-Patrick

Patrick said:
Hey, Guy...
When you become rich and famous from all the sales of these really remarkable cup holders, will you still at least pretend to know the rest of us?

I mean, we'll always have admiration for you. Acknowledging us in public would be nice, once you become a major captain of industry. :D

-Patrick

Patrick - My boss asked me something very similar. ;) However, he likes to mess with his boss, so he told him, "Guy has a major Corvette accessory business, so don't give him any crap." ;LOL

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom