Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy Summer everyone

Richard Marvin

Corvette
2004 zO6 COMMEMORATIVE EDITION
:happyanim:My Smokin Z is up and ready to roll for the summer. The winters are just to long here in Michigan. Changed her oil and put another coat of wax on her and also checked for any leaks on the floor and of course , mouse damage. She got a A+ for this summer so all out there have fun but stay safe:thumb

Got my GS ready to roll also with some new shoes and I clay barred it and used some of the C-Magic wax from the NCM.....it looks good......The winter was never ending here in Huskerland also......Going to head to K.C. this weekend in mine.

Mines been on the road a few times already. I just gave it another coat of wax, got the side and back windows tinted and ready for a trip to Californica....:D

Mines been on the road a few times already.

Mine too!:thumb
Just turned 100 Grand on the 03 this winter,3 trips to MO,4 to Florida,1 to Ohio................

They ain't Sugar,They won't Melt!~!! :D

The first really nice weather of the year here in GA. Put the top down and enjoyed a little spin. Now I'm paying the price for all the pollen still in the air.

Drove mine from Florida (where it's spent it's ENTIRE life) up to Massachusetts on April 08, and 09 so I
could enjoy it this summer, and have had it out a bunch of times! DEFINITELY better than being here
with the car in Florida! :thumb First time I took it on that long of a road trip, and I gotta tell you............
IT WAS A BLAST! I enjoyed the heck out of it! Lookin forward to the drive back to Florida as well, but not
so much the leaving it there part............. Oh well, I guess I'll just hafta suck it up and deal with it.
Andy :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom