Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy Thanksgiving

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Happy Thanksgiving to my family, extended family And my extended Corvette family. I am thankful to God, who has bestowed on me all I have and all my talents and all he has allowed me to do. I am thankful for my wonderful wife, who puts up with me in all my moods and is so supportive of me. I am thankful for my three daughters, my son-in laws and my 11 grandkids, without them my life would be pretty empty. I probably don't do a sufficient job of letting them know how much I appreciate them. May God bless them, my extended family, my friends, colleagues and my Corvette family. For those of you who are traveling, I wish you safe travels.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS :beer

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Corvette friends and family. Enjoy the day, eat well, BUT... don't forget the actual giving of thanks on this day!!

:w:w:w

Last edited:
I took a few days off from the internet and spent Thanksgiving with my Brother, my wife and our little Silky Terrier. As Tom so elegantly stated, I too am extremely grateful for all that God has provided in my life. All the trails and tribulations are nothing compared to the blessing of life.

The time with my Brother was and is a cherished time. We rarely get to spend a coupled days just enjoying each others company. I am blessed in so many ways that waking up each morning is a miracle on to itself and I appreciate each and every one. May everyone have a blessed Christmas and may next year be full of family, friends, good health and cherished memories.

Bud & Nanc Dougherty

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom