Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Harley Davidson Corvette?

S

satantat69

just wondering if anyone can shed some lite on this subject. I just inherited a 90 ZR1 Corvette with Harley Davidson logos on the posts behind the door. Is this a special edtion? Or did a tweeker stick them on? I appreciate any info on this if anyone knows.

No.

The ZR-1 didn't need any help from that kind of ilk.
Remove those stickers.It brings down the value of the car.

Harley-Davidson.Yeesh.And I thought the Yugo had a bad dealer network.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. No, there was no special Harley Davidson edition ZR-1. Someone placed the stickers on the car.

rdgfx3 said:
... that kind of ilk.

Harley-Davidson.Yeesh.And I thought the Yugo had a bad dealer network.

:eyerole When will it ever end? :eyerole

Dissin' people and their choice of whatever floats their boat. All bikers (and ricers) aren't bad. ;)

_ken :w

Sorry.No offense.:dance
See the other post.

Two wheels or two seats,just remember:

Save the wave!!
:w

Welcome Satantat!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time spent here at CACC. Lots of great information and people. My husband Kenny grew up in Redding, Grad HS in '75.
Silver aka:Heidi

Jeez.

I'll post it here,too.

lPlease note I jab the Dealer,not the rider. My local HD dealer has me riding a BMW.I'm so glad they weren't able to take me for $4000 over list.BMW scooter for $2000 under list is *much* better.And you can actually ride it for more than thirty minutes at a time!!!

OK?

I'll take a Harley any day of the week... the quality, now that the company is back in the hands of the Davidson family, is much better than when AMC held it.
HD bikes are as much an American icon as the Corvette, in fact they are celebrating their 100th anniversary this year I believe!
Man they are OLD!
vettepilot

I completely agree with vettepilot that Harley is as much as an American icon as the Corvette, and yes they are having their 100 year anniversary. I am very happy to own both a vette and a Harley. A Harley IS the Corvette of the motorcycle world.

:LROTFLMAO:L I'm sorry I started that Richard, I guess I shoulda let it ride (no pun intended!). :L

It brings down the value of the car.

Ken, I am glad you got to him and smoothed things out before I even read the post because I wouldn't have been much of a lady about it. :L

Personally I was surprised and disappointed when Ford and HD got together and came out with the HD edition pick-up.

I would've liked to see GM and HD do it instead, then again a special edition HD Vette celebrating a combined 150 years of American performance, muscle and class. Too cool an idea!!

I think Ford and HD got together because they are BOTH celebrating 100 years. I don't really care for the Ford HD either, and think GM would have done a much better job.

The HD Ford trucks cost as much or more than a high-end HD. I would take the bike in a hot second over a truck with HD logos all over it.

:L Hey, this is getting out of hand. Not only do I have a Harley in addition to my Vette, I have a Ford (BTW, it's Super Duty not Heavy Duty. ;)) truck as well! :L

Now all I need is the Corvette Malibu to go with the other toys... ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA:L

Just a little comment and AHHHHHH.......splat.:Silly

Hey,I went to BUY an HD.But I WILL NOT BE SCREWED BY A GREEDY DEALER.:r

I would love to have a V-Rod,but I am very happy with my R1200C.A wild design that handles and performs quite well.Nothin' ever looked like this machine.Outstanding!! :Twist

That's it.I'm done.
BTW,Trixie,you may punish me in any you see fit.Anytime.:t

God Bless Us ALL.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom