Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

head up display adjustment

garyyy

Corvette
2016 stingray
The heads up display on my 2021 LT2 always returns to a high position on the windshield when the car is started. I readjust it to where I would like it to be and reset the seat memory. When the car is shut off and restarted the heads up display will again be up high and needs to be readjusted. The seat position works fine. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Does he heads up display need to be adjusted each time the car is started?

The heads up display on my 2021 LT2 always returns to a high position on the windshield when the car is started. I readjust it to where I would like it to be and reset the seat memory. When the car is shut off and restarted the heads up display will again be up high and needs to be readjusted. The seat position works fine. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Does he heads up display need to be adjusted each time the car is started?
Are you setting your HUD through the My Mode operation?

Upon further research, the HUD does need to be readjusted after every start-up and it's not tied into the memory seat system.

Thank you for the info on the heads up display

New issue now with a malfunctioning front lift. Been at the dealer 5 days. I talked to the tech working on the car and he said the problem is with the hydraulic motor. Part is on order. Hope to have the car soon.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom