Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

headlight question

L

lsyts

My headlights go up when it is bright outside and cannot get them to go down and sometimes I cannot get them to go up when needed. Is there any way to adjust the twilight switch or does it need replacing?

I have a similar problem, but my headlights sometimes come on but they will not pop up.

lsyts said:
My headlights go up when it is bright outside and cannot get them to go down and sometimes I cannot get them to go up when needed. Is there any way to adjust the twilight switch or does it need replacing?

when I came home last night my headlights wouldn't turn off. I disconnected the battery and am wondering if it is a switch or relay?

I forget where its located but you may want to check that your twlight sun sensor isn't blocked if its coming on when its bright outside. As for not being able to tunr off the lights, that happens if the twlight sentnal program is activated. You can deactivate in the options on the DCM

I finally fixed my problem, it was the battery. It was good enough to start the car, but not enough juice for the electronics.

my1999C5vette said:
I have a similar problem, but my headlights sometimes come on but they will not pop up.

Thanks for the post 99..........So many weird things happen when the battery is going on these cars.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom