Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello All From NC ... Soon!

S

seajayiii

Hi Everyone. I recently retired and treated myself to a Corvette. It's much better than a gold watch. I bought a '90 Coupe ... White on Saddle ... and I love it and love driving it ... and it is my daily driver. And I try my level best to "save the wave." After 30+ years in Maryland, I also decided that retirement would be better a bit further south ... it would also give me more time during the year to drive the 'Vette. So in July, I am moving to Carolina Beach, NC ... just below Wilmington, NC. The way I figure it, there can't be much snow and ice there :).

I have been "surfing" the net for some good Corvette website and came across this on. Far and away, it's the best I've found. Keep up the good work ... and I'll see you all in NC.

Welcome to the :CAC seajayiii, enjoy your new ride. :rotfl

Hecox

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to North Carolina! Check out the Queen City Corvette Club web site; www.queencitycorvette.com. We would be happy to have you join us for a ride or to attend a meeting if you are ever in the Charlotte area. In the meantime, enjoy your Vette!

Sorry to see a Marylander go!!! My parents are moving to West NC this month for retirement. Land and housing is cheap out that way. Welcome to CAC and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
congrats on the retirement!!!!

enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!

Welcome to the cac.Check out The Tail of The Dragon in the southeast forum.That smile you have will be hard to get rid of, not that you want to.

smilies-42650.png

Welcome to the best Corvette community on the web!

Congrats on your "new" Corvette, retirement and your impending move to a state with some GREAT Corvette roads!

As Jay mentioned, the Tail of the Dragon is a definite item for your Must Experience list. You can check out the website here http://www.tailofthedragon.com/index.html if you're not familiar with the road.

And a group of us are planning a Dragon run in October if you're interested.

Enjoy the Corvette and the forums!
:wJane Ann

chuck welcome to the cac, hope you like your new toy, don't let it get away from you. beware of smokie, he looks for vette's.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome to NC :) Come on up to Corvettes @ Biltmore in November and run the Dragon

have been "surfing" the net for some good Corvette website and came across this on. Far and away, it's the best I've found. Keep up the good work ... and I'll see you all in NC.

Welcome and your right this is the best Corvette site on the internet & the members are second to none. I have pretty much had my fill of snow as well, may move south myself one of these days. But the way I figure when I retire I will have the option of going out in it or just work in my dream garage all winter, no snow does appeal to me though.

Take care and stay in touch when you can,

Bill

And as one leaves, another joins. I'm Eric, from Maryland (perryville) and just bought a 1987 Coupe.
Eric

Sorry to see a Marylander go!!! My parents are moving to West NC this month for retirement. Land and housing is cheap out that way. Welcome to CAC and enjoy the forum.

Hi Eric. Welcome to CAC. All of us Marylanders should get together sometime. Enjoy the Forum. There is an aweful lot to learn here.

Hello Eric and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER; glad you could join us.

Bill

Hi Everyone. I recently retired and treated myself to a Corvette. It's much better than a gold watch. I bought a '90 Coupe ... White on Saddle ... and I love it and love driving it ... and it is my daily driver. And I try my level best to "save the wave." After 30+ years in Maryland, I also decided that retirement would be better a bit further south ... it would also give me more time during the year to drive the 'Vette. So in July, I am moving to Carolina Beach, NC ... just below Wilmington, NC. The way I figure it, there can't be much snow and ice there :).

I have been "surfing" the net for some good Corvette website and came across this on. Far and away, it's the best I've found. Keep up the good work ... and I'll see you all in NC.

Welcome to the CAC and welcome to NC, maybe we will cross paths sometime. I am a part time NC resident now but I do get to the coast at least once a year. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom