Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hello everyone!!

Eagle_Gene

Corvette
1996 purple coupe
my name is Gene, I'm from Barnsdall,Oklahoma,,,transplanted from Tulsa.. I started out with a '65' convertable,,,A red, 396 with a 3 speed, kinda odd.. then I got a 70 coupe 454 auto,, then a 78 pace car L82, then a 85 coupe, white,,then a 88 coupe, red,,then a 96 coupe dark met purple, a 85 coupe,anouther 96 coupe and now I have a 2000 coupe green,I still have the purple 96 also..Corvettes are kinda like ole harleys,, they just get in your blood and won't leave,, I Love Em!!! So as you can guess, being on a low budget I learned to work on them on my own mostly, with the help of some other good hearted Vette owners and a son that is a GM mechanic...If anyone needs a little advice, I'd be glad to share my knowledge on the best sports car ever built,,, Glad to meet everyone,,,,Gene

Thanks a lot

I look forward to a lot of great corospondence with fellow Vette owners.......Gene

Welcome to the CAC where I'm sure your knowledge and experience wrenching Corvettes will be greatly appreciated.

-JJS

Hi Gene,

Nice group of Corvettes in your past and present. I know your working knowledge of them will be very appreciated here!

Welcome!

Elaine

Welcome aboard Gene. I think you'll find that CAC is full of friendly people. Your past experience will be an advantage for us.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the Forum Gene. :w

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

my name is Gene, I'm from Barnsdall,Oklahoma

:welcomeglad you've joined us.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom